Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I could sit and play with these things for hours.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought a few sets of 1:6 scale weapons made my Intoyz the other day.
    With removeable magazines, slides that pull back, moveable triggers and loading mechanisms, moving safety switches, extendable buttstocks, etc. I just sit and marvel at them.
    The company even sculpted in the most minute details.
    For example, at the top of the magazines, you can see the bullets clearly. Now only if I had a figure for 'em. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Just careful you don't play with them too much - you will go blind you know! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar
    I thought I was going to see boobies in this thread. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    chesh posted some pics of weapons like those, and they sound extremely accurate. I may have to look for some just for the hell of it.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Awesome man! Yeah, there are some really great 1/6 stuff out there! Chesh has got me hooked on kitbashing now!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    chesh posted some pics of weapons like those, and they sound extremely accurate. I may have to look for some just for the hell of it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are dead accurate.
    I compared the toys with the real thing. Nothing is missing or in the wrong place.

    I wish I'd found this site earlier. I paid 14.99 a set for the ones I got at a mall hobby store. I bought every one except the sniper rifle w/case and the gatling gun.

    Here are some pics, along with some other accessories like gun racks and clothing for your 12 inch figure:
    http://www.toymaniacs.com/2001/sub_pg3co.cfm?co_id=6

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 17, 2004 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    SOunds like they are awesom .. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    woah! where can i get those??? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LV, the site that Dajistano pposted, Toymaniacs.com I think....3 bucks or so I think a pop last I checked...

    Also, GoodStufftoGo has some also...

    The others I bought a piece from OpsGear.com

  10. #10
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup! I got all of the sets, including the Colt Series 1 (which I can't find anywhere else now)

    My favorite set is the H&K Series 1...

    Though, Dragon Toys has some great weapons too, since INtoyz is no more they are the next best alternative, along with BBI...Armoury has a few guns too, and 21st Century Toys has some good ones but not as detailed...

    Here are some pics om mine at the moment, not much Intoyz except for the pistols, this was from my newly acquired shotgun sets from Dragon:

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgDRAuQTupkeRrN1GHvIj4J5MikuqSeY9mpatCGOzn3UTr7H9 wiYjTH2wlszLmhafqNwF*RPXMpbSXcaX6IeLb4*yf4mCmVM4NV bsKCqCeU/Guns.jpg[/img]

    Pistols

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgDWAqIVLw9p!oOBtfYoaxOZTOHvYfPRPI!9tB1xKiAZqFp8p 9v5bsdfvD*TmGvpmykH8qJlBx5PQ6WL6yL4AtwTUFV9MhfdZuw gx9oaN9E/Shotguns.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •